New adventures as coasties!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Working Part-Time=Time for Hobbies!

Lately, I've been doing a lot of sewing and knitting.  It took me a while to find hobbies since I haven't had time for them in ages.  I made almost all of my holiday gifts this year.  The only exceptions were two gifts I bought for my cousin before I decided to make them.  My embroidery machine is amazing and we are creating some fantastic things with it.  Nick has figured out how to turn his drawings into embroidery designs that we can then transfer on to fabric and clothing.  I have also become a much more adept at knitting.  Now when I see a cute hat or scarf in a store, I just think of how much fun it would be to make it myself.  I am finding endless free patterns online and I'm excited to have more time for new creations.  I don't want to post pictures of everything here, but here is the link to the Facebook album I've created to showcase my projects.

I Like to Make Things

Enjoy!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment